So my enterprising kids decided they would write a book and sell it to the neighbors for $1. I didn't have the heart to tell them that it probably wouldn't sell. Especially since they were all excited about helping with our business. Anyway, after I saw the book I was so glad I didn't discourage them. I think I will pay the $1 and keep it. I love the whole thing, but I think the back cover advertisement is my favorite.
Vehicles By Heidi, Mason and Emmitt Murray
Dump trucks can dump heavy loads. We can have houses made by it. This is what a mighty machine looks (like). They are COOL.
Bulldozers can move dirt out of the way. Why do they do it? They scoop it away to build stuff. THAT'S AWSOME!
What do you call a sleeping bull? A BULLDOZER!
Semi Trucks look a lot like Mack in the movie called "Cars." THAT'S BECAUSE HE IS A SEMI!
Only grown-ups can drive a monster truck. It is too high up for kids. Do you know what will happen when a kid falls on the way up a monster truck? They will either die or go to the hospital to get surgery on any broken bones or other things. If you are a kid, DON'T SLIP WHEN YOU GO ON A MONSTER TRUCK!!
THE END
See all the trucks in this book! Boys will love it! Good entertaining for your kids starts here in this wonderful, AWSOME story for entertaining for your anoying boys! Have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment