Painting with shaving cream.
It is best to do this activity with very few clothes so they can just take the pans and go straight into the bath. Heidi loves getting the shaving cream as far up her arms as she can. Mason loves painting with a paintbrush. Sometimes we add a drop of food coloring.
We build a lot of forts. Heidi actually calls them hammocks and they vary in degree from little hammock to big hammock. Then she wants to lay down on them which causes some problems. Now I understand though. We lay on the little hammock--which you actually can't see because it is under the big hammock which covers her. She can be very complicated now as her brain comes up with all these ideas that she physically can't carry out yet. This causes a lot of fit throwing. (I should take a picture of that.)
On a sunny day (cold) we went outside to play. The kids love water and made stew for me today. Yummmmmm.
I told you he climbs!
Mason loves standing in his highchair. He turns around and looks out the window and sometimes sits down on the tray--smashing whatever he was eating into his pants. He also tries to climb out of the highchair.
Heidi playing in a box. Since we are always buying diapers we tend to have no shortage of boxes. However, I did go get some washer and dryer boxes for them to play in too. So I guess that is how we spend out time. I don't even bother cleaning up anymore until they go to bed. This can be embarrassing though. My landlord came over with a bunch of fresh shrimp for us the other day. I had huge boxes, books, toys, and blankets all over. You couldn't even see the floor. Oh well, we were having fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment